More Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Cat Everyone Loved

In Loving Memory of Tegier Worlds Greatest Cat


 The cat everyone loved has passed away this month and the animal world has been left with a big hole in it's universe.
 

 Tegier's was the type of cat that wore a smile everyday and was very vocal, knew what he wanted and where he wanted to be in the later years of his Life.  He had to know the last few days he wasn't feeling good, because he made his rounds to love up on all of us.  We haven't seen the greatest cat I ever had the good fortune to love on in more than 4 days.

 This cat will be greatly missed by everyone who live he touched. I knew this day would come but I still am having difficulty in writing this through my tears with the passing of one of my best friends is hard to coop with I know I must keep my head up and pay more attention to the remaining pets I have living with me!

Thank you Tegier's for choosing to come live and love Me for the short time of only six years.  I will always save a place for you with me in the heaven we'll share when I see you there.
"I Love You Tegier's" you were the greatest Cat ever!

Please, Share this special Cats Blog.

In Loving Memory of Sir Slobbherlots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire Pit in Big Backyard

Fire Pit in Big Backyard
I do so love the fire,warm and smokey

GOTDINGED shared items